McAfee Antivirus firewall blocking web get to Windows 8 – If you are confronting the mistake that McAfee Antivirus firewall blocking web get to Windows 8 then it might be a result of some firewall part. These firewall part might hinder the web access on your Windows 8 framework. So as to determine this blunder, you may need to reestablish the firewall defaults and you can likewise have a go at debilitating the McAfee firewall on a brief premise. Here we are portraying the well-ordered procedure to determine the web get to issue in Windows 8.
SOME COMMON MCAFEE INTERNET CONNECTION PROBLEM:
- The McAfee blocking chrome.
- McAfee can’t connect to the internet.
- McAfee won’t allow internet access.
- Internet access blocked by the firewall
- McAfee says no internet connection.
- McAfee firewall blocking WiFi
- The McAfee firewall blocking internet connection.
All the issues mentioned in the above list are similar to McAfee Antivirus firewall blocking internet access Windows 8. In order to resolve the issue, first, you need to know the cause of the error. So you can try disabling the firewall to make sure whether a firewall is blocking the internet connection or not.
METHODS TO FIX THE ISSUE – MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS FIREWALL BLOCKING INTERNET ACCESS WINDOWS 8:
METHOD 1 – TRY TO RESTORE THE FIREWALL DEFAULTS:
- Open the firewall and then click Restore firewall defaults button.
- Click yes, to allow the permission to the program to make changes to the system and then select Home button.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen and then restart your device to save the changes you made.
METHOD 2 – ALLOW THE FULL PERMISSION TO THE SYSTEM:
- Open the firewall, go to the settings page, select Web and Email protection and then Click Firewall.
- Now select Internet connections for programs and then select a program after clicking the Add option.
- Select Access permission for the program, which is under the Access tab and then clicks Save.
METHOD 3 – RUN MCAFEE CONSUMER PRODUCT REMOVAL (MCPR) TOOL:
- Download the latest version of MCPR tool from the manufacturer website.
- Now open the downloads folder and then double click on the mcpr.exe to run the installation setup.
- Click yes to allow the program to make changes and then wait until the installation is finished.
- Follow the instructions and after the successful installation and scanning restart your system.
METHOD 4 – IN MCAFEE FIREWALL SETTINGS TURN OFF NET GUARD:
- Open the McAfee Security Center and then click on the Web and Email protection.
- Now you need to select Firewall settings from the list and then click Net Guard.
- Uncheck the checkbox in front of the Turn on Net Guard or tick the box in front of Off.
- Now click Save, close the security center and then restart your system.
After following the above methods you will be able to resolve the issue McAfee Antivirus firewall blocking internet access Windows 8. In case you need help then visit us at mcafee.com/activate or contact McAfee Support.