McAfee Endpoint Encryption is relatively managing the world in the area of security programming, abandoning its rivals a long ways behind. The organization is recognized for the administrations it gives to the buyers and also for the business purposes.
Every single result of McAfee may appear to be comparative however their capacities and highlights are totally not quite the same as each other and differ as indicated by the reasons they have been utilized.
McAfee Endpoint Encryption goes under McAfee Total Protection for a business that gives add up to information assurance, the immaculate organization for MS-Windows and Apple Mac endpoints and in addition security for putting away the information in the cloud.
The Endpoint Encryption additionally gives get to control to business and endeavor PCs.
Some of the features of McAfee Endpoint Encryption which attracts the users to try this product are-
- File and removable media protection.
- Endpoint assistant app.
- Drive Encryption.
You can at any time remove or delete the Endpoint Encryption from your system if you have no use of the software or you’re preparing your system for the new version of the software. Windows is providing you with a native uninstaller utility that helps you in managing all the software programs that all are installed in your system.
Below provided are the steps for deletion of McAfee Endpoint Encryption are-
- Make sure your PC is switched on, sign-in to Windows with an administrative account.
- Click on start button from the taskbar
- Select control panel option from the menu bar followed by programs option.
- Select programs and features option.
- Now from the programs listed, select McAfee Endpoint Encryption software then select uninstall option.
- In the uninstaller window, select next option, followed by clicking remove all option.
Please note- The moment you click on remove all option, a progress bar will pop up immediately
Showing the uninstall process.
- Now, to save the changes in your system restart your PC.