McAfee Antivirus security is a standout amongst other antiviruses which serve the total bundle of antivirus, antispyware and hostile to malware security programming for the insurance of the PC framework or cell phones. McAfee gives the best and improved highlights to their clients and it is exceptionally outstanding for their administrations.
McAfee Antivirus security programming will naturally check the approaching and active messages with the expansion of infections and other malware diseases. Examining of the approaching and active email movement is one of the helpful securities strategies yet at some point, it may interrupt with the sending and accepting messages. Also, your email customers may get moderate due to the mistake in the McAfee continuous examining not taking a shot at your messages.
Clients of the McAfee items may confront the quantity of issues or need to find out about the mistake visit www.McAfee.com/Activate But this issue is happening because of the meddling reason with the email sending and getting task of the McAfee. It may be a McAfee Email examining choice that may make the email customer be moderate.
To settle the McAfee Antivirus security ongoing filtering not working blunder, at that point you first need to handicap the capacity of Email examining on your framework. In this way, underneath the strategy is specified for crippling Email Scanning and to unravel the mistake of ongoing checking not working blunder. Or then again on the off chance that you require any specialized help at that point contact with McAfee client support or you may likewise visit McAfee.com/Activate.
Causes of McAfee Real-Time Scanning Not Working Error
The given causes are the most common causes that can be occurred during the time of sending and receiving emails. The causes are discussed below-
- McAfee Email scanning interfering with the sending and receiving email operation on your system
- McAfee Email scanning is continuously causing the email client (e.g. Microsoft Outlook) to be very slow.
To save your time and efforts you need to track the error that from where and when the error occurs it helps you in avoiding trouble during the time of fixing the error.
Procedure to Fix McAfee Real-Time Scanning Not Working Error
The steps are given below to fix the error of McAfee real-time scanning not working. These steps are very simple and understandable to follow but try to follow these steps in a given sequence. The steps are given below:
Steps for Disabling Email Scanning
Step-1: Try to Disable Temporarily Email Scanning Files
- Firstly, Open the “McAfee Antivirus security software” product installed on your computer
- Then, click on the short-cut icon or button on the system screen or you can select the program from the “Program” folder.
- Now, Select the “Virus and Spyware Protection” menu option,
- Then, click on the “Real-Time Scanning” option.
- On “Real-Time Scanning” page, uncheck the E-mail attachment in the “settings” option.
- After that click on the “Apply” button.
- Then, Send a “Test Email” message from your email account.
- If the email sends successfully then go and follow Step 3 method.
Step-2: Check for another third-party application.
If after disabling the McAfee Real-time Scanning is still not working or cannot send or receive an email, there are other causes of the problem and you can try the step 2 to fix the error. The steps are described below-
- Check the another Security Software or Firewall, it might be blocking the email client operations in your system
- Check it once that you have any other Security or Firewall software available on your computer system then by activating the “Add or Remove Program” on the control panel applet.
- If you find anyone, then launch the application and use it as an instruction similar to the one which is provided in Step 1 to disable the real-time scanning.
- Then, try to Send a test email message.
- If the email sent successfully, then the error is solved.
But still, if the error does not fix then you need to take help from a certified technician of McAfee by dialing the McAfee customer support number or visit www.mcafee.com/activate.
Step 3: Turn on Scheduled Scan.
If the problem is with the real-time scan that McAfee is performing on your email messages, then you have one option to fix the error. the steps are given below-
- First, You have to turn-off real-time scanning so that it does not interfere with your applications and also not slow down the processing of your computer system.
- But to confirm that your computer is protected, set up the McAfee for a scheduled scan at one time when you are not to be actively using your computer system.
The aforementioned procedure is a very effective method to fix the McAfee real-time scanning not working error. but if you are facing any error in fixing them than you can contact the McAfee customer support. the team of technicians is available 24*7 to assist you and help you with every problem related to McAfee. For instant support, dial the toll-free number of McAfee customer support or visit mcafee.com/activate.