It has turned out to be essential for you to secure your PCs from outer dangers and infection assaults. Once an infection enters your framework it could make different issues Error. To maintain a strategic distance from these dangers and infections you simply need to introduce McAfee Total Protection on the entirety of your frameworks. For doing this you simply need to visit McAfee.com/Activate and you will have the capacity to download, introduce and actuate McAfee Total Protection in your framework.
McAfee Total Protection suit can shield and secure your numerous gadgets from outer dangers and infection assaults. Quite possibly you may confront a typical establishment mistake 12002 while introducing McAfee Total Protection in your framework. At the point when this blunder shows up, it crashes the dynamic program window. Your PC will every now and again crash which isn’t solid for your PC framework. Your framework may solidify at once in view of this mistake. Following are the reasons for the McAfee Installation Error 12002:
- Incomplete installation or corrupt download can interrupt the installation process.
- Your system drivers might not be compatible with the software.
- Sometimes a malware infection corrupts the Windows system files.
- Another program may have deleted the files related to McAfee.
- Fault in system settings.
All the above-mentioned causes can lead to McAfee Installation error 12002 and affect the productivity your system.
You can fix this error by repairing the registry entries related to Error 12002. Following are the steps to resolve this error:
- Click on the start button of your system, type “Command” in the search bar and press enter.
- Open the command prompt to edit the registry.
- Press Control + Shift key and hold them. Now press the enter button while holding the Control + Shift key using your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” in the command prompt and press enter.
- After the registry editor is open select the key associated with the Error 12002 for the backup.
- Click on File and select Export.
- Select the folder to save the backup key.
- Type the name in the File Name box for your backup and then select the selected branch in the Export Range box.
- Select the .reg extension and click on save button to save the backup file.
Delete the Temp Files:
- Click on the start button of your system and type “Run” in the search bar and press enter. Or press Windows + R key simultaneously to open the Run dialog box.
- Type %Temp% in the search box and press enter.
- Right-click on the Temp folder and then click on “Delete”.
- Click on “Yes” to confirm the deletion of Temp folder from your system.
- Once the removal is finished restart your system in order to save the changes you have made.
Delete Temp files using Disk cleanup:
- Click on the start button of your system.
- Type command in the search and then press enter while holding the Ctrl + Shift.
- Type “cleanmgr” in the command prompt and press enter to initiate the disk cleanup.
- Disk cleanup will calculate how much space is occupied by temp files.
- Select the folder you want to remove and then click OK to delete the folder.
If you are still unable to fix the issue even after following the mentioned solutions then just visit McAfee.com/Activate for further assistance and support.