YouTube Restricted Mode is an extra setting highlight of YouTube that gives watchers better power over the substance they see on YouTube. ‘Confinement mode’ keeps a client from seeing the touchy or upsetting substance on YouTube. This component is additionally utilized for parental control. A client who has turned on limited mode can’t see the remarks on recordings.
If you want to disable ‘Restricted Mode’ of your YouTube’s account, then follow the below steps:
How to disable YouTube Restricted mode on Mobile
1. Press on ‘YouTube’ application to launch YouTube.
2. Tap on the profile button at the upper right-hand edge of the screen.
3. Press ‘Sign-in’.
4. Enter your ‘Email address and password’ or select an account if prompted for login.
(If you’re already logged in then ignore steps 3 & 4).
5. Now, tap on your ‘Profile icon’ at the top-right corner of the screen.
6. Select ‘Settings’ from the pull-down menu.
7. Select ‘General’, if you’re on Android.
8. Turn off the ‘Restricted Mode’ switch on the settings page. Turning off (Grey) switch means restricted mode is disabled.
9. Close the YouTube app and reopen it.
Now, the restricted mode will disable successfully, and earlier restricted content will appear in the YouTube application.
How to disable YouTube Restricted Mode on Desktop
1. Open the ‘Browser’.
2. Go to youtube.com to open YouTube.
3. Hit ‘Sign in’ at the upper right-hand edge of the YouTube website.
4. Now, input the ‘Email ID and password’ to sign in into the YouTube account.
(If you’re already logged in, then ignore steps 3 & 4).
5. Now, click on your ‘Profile icon’ at the top-right corner of the YouTube window.
6. Choose ‘Settings’ or ‘Settings icon’ in the pull-down menu to launch settings.
7. Select the ‘Restricted Mode’ pull-down option at the lower portion of the settings page.
8. Navigate below and tick the ‘Off’ square into the Restricted Mode section at the bottom of the page.
9. Now, click ‘Save’ into the restricted mode section to save changes. Doing this will disable the Restricted mode of your YouTube account.
10. Close the YouTube and reopen it into a new tab.
Doing this shall reset the website’s cache and allow earlier limited content to appear in the searches. Through the above steps, one can disable the restricted mode of YouTube of their account via mobile or computer. You can also use a Proxy Website to bypass the Internet’s restraints. There are several free proxy websites that one can use to allow restricted content by the network.
Robert Coleman is a technology expert who loves to write blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He has been especially writing about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate with an intention to develop the work experience of users across the globe. The blogs and articles he has written have been published in various popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Related Articles: How To Fix Mcafee Software Download Error 12152 Or 7305?